Agile project management is a prioritised, iterative approach to project delivery, providing organisations with a leaner and more structured approach. It offers a range of frameworks that cover the people, products and practices required to implement successful projects. Agile is commonly used to help manage any form of business change.
The Benefits of Agile Certifications
- Provides a practical framework for identifying, planning, delivering and supporting IT services
- Greater visibility of IT assets and costs
- Reduced service costs through increased efficiency in the utilisation of resources
- Alignment of your IT services with business goals and strategic objectives
- Increase the competence, capability and productivity of your IT staff, better utilising their skills and experience
- Improve both user and customer satisfaction with IT services
- Support rapid business change whilst maintaining a stable service environment
- Helps you to focus on the needs of the customers and user experience rather dealing with technological issues
Why Choose Nexus for your Agile Training?
Our service management professionals; each has hands-on service management and training experience. Our lecturers and consultants often hold senior positions in service management-related organisations, making them ideally placed to provide learners with up-to-date knowledge and advice on service management implementation, growth and improvement.