Join our exclusive envisioning morning in collaboration with Microsoft; discover Microsoft Teams and get practical advice on getting the most out of the technology.
When: 8th July 2019
Where: Mercure Cardiff Holland House Hotel & Spa
Meet face-to-face with Nexus and Microsoft experts who specialise in Microsoft Teams. We’ll be on-hand with practical advice on getting the most out of the Teams.
During the morning hear from Microsoft and Nexus experts on:
- What is Teams and why did Microsoft develop it?
- Teams as the hub for teamwork - how it encourages a new style of working!
- Intelligent features and AI within Teams - addressing business problems
- Teams going forward - public roadmap and upcoming features
- Replacing a PBX with Teams direct routing – best-practice approaches
- Call plans or direct routing, which one should I choose?
- Live demonstration of PSTN-based voice in Microsoft Teams
- Questions & answers
This is a great opportunity to meet face-to-face with Microsoft and Nexus experts who specialise in Microsoft Teams. You’ll be able to get expert advice and knowledge on Microsoft Teams design, implementation, migration and adoption.
Book your place now
Don’t miss this great opportunity to learn about and discuss Microsoft Teams and its voice capabilities with Microsoft.