“The art of communication is the language of leadership.” – James Humes, American lawyer
People often ask us:
- How can I communicate with more impact?
- How can I communicate more concisely and effectively?
- How can I influence and inspire people more effectively?
- How do I choose the best medium for my communications?
- How can I use storytelling to communicate better?
Understanding how you communicate with others, as well as how other people use communication, will help you further your communication style and improve relationships in your work and personal life.
This WebEx aims to help you fine tune the way you interact with others, which can be the key to your workplace success. Whether communicating under pressure, managing challenging relationships or looking to build lasting rapport, your style and interpersonal competence can make or break your chances of achieving your objectives.
This Advanced Communication Techniques WebEx teaches you how to capitalise on your existing skills, fine-tune your approach and build a strategy for communicating with real impact.
- Apply more sophisticated communication techniques
- Use the art of storytelling to engage and share a common sense of purpose
- Apply different communication media for maximum impact
- Review and reflect on your communication impact
- The art and science of communication, including meta-communication
- Storytelling in leadership
- Different forms of communication and techniques verbal, written, non-verbal, digital and how to apply them appropriately
- Evaluating methods of communicating decisions
- The process for implementing a communication method
- Evaluating the success of your communication method
You’ll be asked to review a small amount of online video and written material prior to attending the session.