Digital Transformation is not about the tools, it’s about the people - and most importantly, the culture. In this Digital Transformation course, using a blended mixture of theory, hands-on workshops and discussion, you will learn how to plan, organise and work in an atmosphere of collective responsibility, trust and openness. This will prepare your organisation to transform to a 'Digital by Default' and innovative working culture.
You will learn how to appreciate and understand:
- Impacts of digital on the workplace
- What are elements of a 'digital culture'?
- New ways of collaborating
- Working in Virtual Teams
- Autonomy, accountability and empowerment
- How to build and sponsor a digital culture
There are no perquisites for this event other than a desire to understand digital transformation