Our Knowledge Energisers are short, intensive and interactive sessions that focus on practical tools and techniques you can implement straight away. For more Knowledge Energiser titles click here.
OverviewThis interactive workshop will provide you with a range of tools and techniques that you will be able to use time and time again to help you to continuously develop your potential. Taking the time to think about developing your potential can reap rewards for you and your organisation.
Today many organisations encourage their people to take ownership of their own career development and this workshop will help you to do this.
This session will assist you in understanding the importance of setting your own objectives to complement those of your business. You will have an opportunity to identify your skills and talents, exploring how this can be applied to achieve personal success.
- review what skills you need to reach your potential
- identify your strategic plan based on your personal SCOT (Strengths, Challenges, Opportunities and Threats) analysis
- state what personal initiative is and how using your initiative can benefit you
- plan how you can manage 'upwards' to increase opportunities
- describe what networking is and how it can assist your strategy
- complete your learning log for action planning.