This three-day instructor-led class introduces participants to the comprehensive and flexible infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants explore and deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components such as networks, systems and applications services. This course also covers deploying practical solutions including securely interconnecting networks, customer-supplied encryption keys, security and access management, quotas and billing, and resource monitoring.
This class is intended for the following participants:
- Cloud Solutions Architects, DevOps Engineers.
- Individuals using Google Cloud Platform to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure with the Google Cloud Platform.
- Consider the entire range of Google Cloud Platform technologies in their plans.
- Learn methods to develop, implement, and deploy solutions.
- Distinguish between features of similar or related products and technologies.
- Recognize a wide variety of solution domains, use cases, and applications.
- Develop essential skills for managing and administering solutions.
- Develop knowledge of solution patterns -- methods, technologies, and designs that are used to implement security, scalability, high availability, and other desired qualities.
- Module 1: Introduction to Google Cloud Platform
- Module 2: Virtual Networks
- Module 3: Virtual Machines
- Module 4: Cloud IAM
- Module 5: Resource Management
- Module 6: Data Services
- Module 7: Interconnecting Networks
- Module 8: Infrastructure Automation
- Module 9: Autoscaling
- Module 10: Resource Monitoring
- Module 11: Containers
- Module 12: Platform Security
- Module 13: Managed Services
- Module 14: Application Development Infrastructure
To get the most out of this course, participants should have:
- Completed Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals or have equivalent experience
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
- Systems Operations experience including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment