In this expert level 5-day training course you will be exposed to advanced networking and NetScaler concepts and configurations. Through lecture, lab exercises, and real-world case studies, you will learn to look critically at environment requirements, constraints, and business drivers to create a complex Citrix networking solution. Topics to be covered in this course include multi-site and multi-tenant deployments, advanced authentication and load balancing, and automation and orchestration and advanced troubleshooting. This training will also prepare you for the Citrix Certified Expert in Networking CCE-N exam to be released in 2018.
Citrix Versions Covered:
This course is currently on NetScaler version 12.x.
- How to identify and prioritize business drivers, constraints, and requirements using the Citrix Consulting methodology
- Assess environment requirements and learn to apply leading design principles to address them in a multi-site NetScaler deployment
- Apply advanced authentication and load balancing principles
- Utilize NetScaler Management and Analytics System for automation and orchestration
- Identify steps to take in advanced trouble shooting scenarios
Module 1: Networking Methodology and Assessment
Understanding the Citrix methodology
Business Drivers and Requirementrs
Module 2: NetScaler Deployment Architecture and Topology
Multi Tennant Infrastructure
Module 3: Advanced Authentication and Authorization
NetScaler Gateway Authentication
Module 4: NetScaler Security
- NetScaler Gateway
- Application Firewall
Module 5: VPN Configuration
- VPN Configuration
- Split Tunneling
Module 6: Advanced Traffic Management
- Advanced Load Balancing
Module 7: Global Server Load Balancing
- Advanced Global Server Load Balancing
- Load Balancing Across Data Centers
Module 8: NMAS Automation and Orchestration
- NMAS Double Hop Configuration
Module 9: Advanced Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Case Studies
This course assumes that the student has significant networking and NetScaler experience. Citrix recommends a comprehensive understanding of basic and intermediate NetScaler features and functionalities. Proficiency in the topics covered in CNS-220; CNS-222; and CNS-320 is required.
Is this course for you?
Built for IT Professionals with extensive networking and NetScaler experience. This course is built for IT Professionals who are responsible for defining the overall structure or architecture of a Citrix networking environment. This course encompasses advanced Citrix networking configurations and leading Citrix design principles.