Please note: Effective August 3rd 2018 this course has been renamed from 'Citrix NetScaler Traffic Management' to 'Citrix ADC Essentials'. Course content remains the same.
Learn the skills required to configure and manage NetScaler Citrix Traffic Management features, including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Global Server Load Balancing. At the end of the course, students will be able to configure their NetScaler environments to address efficient traffic switching and resilience requirements including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Disaster Recovery.
Is this course for you?
Built for IT Professionals working with NetScaler, with little or no previous NetScaler experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage NetScaler traffic management
Citrix Versions Covered:
This course is currently on NetScaler version 12.
- Optimize the NetScaler system for traffic handling and management
- Customize the NetScaler system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common NetScaler network and connectivity issues
- Configure advanced load balancing and GSLB on the NetScaler system
- Module 1: Classic Policies
- Module 2: Default Policies
- Module 3: Rewrite, Responder, and URL Transformation
- Module 4: Content Switching
- Module 5: Optimization
- Module 6: Global Server Load Balancing
- Module 7: Clustering optional
Citrix course materials are only available to delegates in e-courseware format. Delegates will be provided with instructions on how to access their e-courseware on day one of the event. Those delegates who are attending via either virtual or extended classroom will be required to provide either three monitors to view courseware, labs and instructor demos simultaneously or two monitors and a mobile device. Delegates will be required to have an active TCC Training.Citrix.com account in order to access course materials and labs.
Please set up Your TCC account up in advance of the course using the following link:
Please note: It is highly recommended that the delegate uses a personal email address rather than company email to set up their TCC account. If you do not wish to reference your company name when setting up your TCC account we recommend you use 'EDUCALC' as reference.
Should you encounter any issues in setting up your TCC account please ensure that you raise this directly with Citrix in advance of your event by visiting http://training.citrix.com then on the home page click, Help, then select Classroom Support, and submit a Critical or High priority request notifying Citrix of the course start date.
- CNS-222 Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Unified Gateway
- CNS-207 Implementing Citrix NetScaler 11 for App and Desktop Solutions legacy course that has been replaced by CNS-222