You created basic web pages. You may now need to develop websites with advanced functionality. In this course, you will use the advanced features of Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS4 to design and develop professional-looking websites.
You will develop professional-looking web pages using the Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS4 application.
This course is intended for web designers, developers, graphic artists, media marketing personnel, and anyone who needs to utilize Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS4 to create or enhance websites using advanced techniques.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- work in Code view and use coding tools and features available in Dreamweaver.
- format web pages using advanced CSS techniques.
- work with AP elements.
- work with Spry elements.
- create and validate forms.
- integrate external files with Dreamweaver.
Lesson 1: Working in Code View
- Topic 1A: Use Coding Tools
- Topic 1B: Search for and Replace Code
- Topic 1C: Add Design Notes and Comments
Lesson 2: Formatting with Advanced CSS Techniques
- Topic 2A: Use External Style Sheets
- Topic 2B: Create a Layout Using CSS
- Topic 2C: Apply Rollover Effects Using CSS
Lesson 3: Working with AP Elements
- Topic 3A: Create AP Elements
- Topic 3B: Control AP Elements
Lesson 4: Working with Spry Elements
- Topic 4A: Use Spry Interface Widgets
- Topic 4B: Modify Spry Widgets
- Topic 4C: Use Spry Data Sets
Lesson 5: Creating a Form
- Topic 5A: Set Up a Form
- Topic 5B: Add Form Elements
- Topic 5C: Validate a Form
Lesson 6: Integrating External Files with Dreamweaver
- Topic 6A: Integrate Photoshop Images in Dreamweaver
- Topic 6B: Insert Media Objects
- Topic 6C: Integrate XML-Based Data
To ensure your success in this course, it is recommended that you first take the following, Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS4: Level 1 and Cascading Style Sheets (Second Edition): Level 1 or have equivalent knowledge.