You may want to make information available on the Internet. To achieve this, you need to create a website. In this course, you will design, build, and upload a website using Dreamweaver. You will design, build, and upload a website.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- prepare to use the Dreamweaver environment.
- create a website.
- add design elements to web pages.
- work with links.
- work with frames.
- upload a website.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Dreamweaver
- Topic 1A: Examine the Basic Concepts of Web Designing
- Topic 1B: Explore the Dreamweaver Environment
- Topic 1C: Customize the Workspace
Lesson 2: Creating a Website
- Topic 2A: Define a Website
- Topic 2B: Create a Web Page
- Topic 2C: Format a Web Page
- Topic 2D: Organize Files and Folders
- Topic 2E: Create Templates
Lesson 3: Adding Design Elements to Web Pages
- Topic 3A: Insert Images
- Topic 3B: Insert Tables
- Topic 3C: Create Repeating Region Templates
Lesson 4: Working with Links
- Topic 4A: Create Hyperlinks
- Topic 4B: Create Email Links
- Topic 4C: Create Image Maps
- Topic 4D: Create Anchors
Lesson 5: Working with Frames
- Topic 5A: Create Framesets
- Topic 5B: Enhance Frames
Lesson 6: Uploading a Website
- Topic 6A: Ensure Accessibility
- Topic 6B: Upload Files onto a Site
To ensure the successful completion of Adobe Dreamweaver CS3: Level 1, the student should have an understanding of how to use Microsoft Windows 2000 or Windows XP operating systems.