In this course you will use Adobe Acrobat Χ Pro to convert documents to PDF files, enhance and customise PDF documents for interactive use online, and prepare them for printing.
This course is designed for office professionals who want to employ the advanced productivity and creative features of Acrobat X Pro.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Create PDF files from technical documents.
- Enhance the utility and accessibility of PDF documents.
- Create interactive PDF forms using Adobe LiveCycle Designer.
- Make a PDF document ready for commercial printing.
- Finalise PDF files for commercial printing.
Lesson 1: Creating PDFs from Technical Documents
- Topic 1A: Create PDF Documents Using Autodesk AutoCAD
- Topic 1B: Measure Technical Drawings
Lesson 2: Enhancing PDF Documents
- Topic 2A: Embed Multimedia
- Topic 2B: Enhance PDF Document Accessibility
Lesson 3: Creating Interactive PDF Forms in Adobe LiveCycle Designer
- Topic 3A: Create a PDF Form
- Topic 3B: Add Form Fields
- Topic 3C: Create Calculations
- Topic 3D: Submit a Form
- Topic 3E: Track Forms
- Topic 3F: Compile Returned Forms
- Topic 3G: Organise Compiled Data
Lesson 4: Preparing PDF Files for Commercial Printing
- Topic 4A: Examine the Commercial Printing Process
- Topic 4B: Create PDF Files for Prepress
- Topic 4C: Apply Colour Management Settings
- Topic 4D: Modify Adobe PDF Settings for Prepress
- Topic 4E: Preview Printed Effects
Lesson 5: Finalising PDF Files for Commercial Printing
- Topic 5A: Preflight Documents
- Topic 5B: Create PDF/X, PDF/A, and PDF/E Compliant Files
- Topic 5C: Create a Composite
- Topic 5D: Create Colour Separations
Appendix A: Adding Enhancements to a PDF Document
Nexus reserves the right to improve the specification and format of its courses for the benefit of its customers without notice to the customer.
Attendance of Adobe Acrobat X Pro Level 1 course: ADACXPROL1 or equivalent knowledge.