You may have used different applications to create documents for your own reference. However, you may now be required to share your files electronically by email, over a network, or on the web, so that recipients can view, print, and offer feedback. In this course, you will use Adobe Acrobat X Pro to make your information more portable, accessible, and useful to meet the needs of your target audience.
This course is designed for individuals who need to create and share PDF files and PDF Portfolios.
At the end of this course you will be abele to:
- Access information in a PDF document.
- Create PDF documents.
- Navigate to and search for a specific content in a PDF document.
- Update PDF documents.
- Work with multiple PDF documents.
- Review a PDF document.
- Validate a PDF document.
- Optimise and convert PDF documents to other formats.
Lesson 1: Accessing PDF Documents
- Topic 1A: Open PDF Documents
- Topic 1B: Explore the Adobe Acrobat X Pro Interface
- Topic 1C: Browse through PDF Documents
Lesson 2: Creating PDF Documents
- Topic 2A: Create PDF Documents from a File
- Topic 2B: Create a PDF Document Using the Print Command
- Topic 2C: Create a PDF Document from Web Pages
- Topic 2D: Create a PDF Document Using Email Applications
- Topic 2E: Create a PDF Document Using Acrobat
Lesson 3: Navigating to a Specific Content in a PDF Document
- Topic 3A: Perform a Search
- Topic 3B: Manage Bookmarks
- Topic 3C: Work with Links
Lesson 4: Updating PDF Documents
- Topic 4A: Manipulate PDF Document Pages
- Topic 4B: Edit Content in a PDF Document
- Topic 4C: Add Page Elements
- Topic 4D: Extract Content from a PDF Document
Lesson 5: Working with Multiple PDF Documents
- Topic 5A: Control Access to Multiple PDF Documents
- Topic 5B: Search Multiple PDF Documents
Lesson 6: Reviewing PDF Documents
- Topic 6A: Initiate a Review
- Topic 6B: Review a PDF Document
- Topic 6C: Compare PDF Documents
Lesson 7: Validating PDF Documents
- Topic 7A: Sign a PDF Document Digitally
- Topic 7B: Verify a Digital ID
Lesson 8: Converting PDF Files
- Topic 8A: Optimise PDF Files
- Topic 8B: Convert PDF Files to Other Formats
Appendix A: Setting Scanner Preferences
Nexus reserves the right to improve the specification and format of its courses for the benefit of its customers without notice to the customer.
- Delegates should be familiar with the basics functions of a Windows operating system.
- Experience with common business applications, such as word processing and spreadsheets.
- Experience with a web browser, such as Internet Explorer, or an equivalent.